Frequently Asked Billy Talent Questions
- Can I meet Billy Talent?
As you can imagine, Billy Talent has a very busy schedule. Although they would love to meet with everyone individually, that is just not possible. We hope you understand.
- Is Billy Talent coming to my town?
- Can I send Billy Talent a gift or letter in the mail?
While the kindness and thoughtfulness of those sending gifts are very much appreciated, we here at BillyTalent.com are unable to pass along any letters or gifts mailed to us.
- I have written a song for Billy Talent. How do I send it to them?
We are so glad to hear that Billy Talent has inspired you to write your own songs; please keep up the hard work. However, due to the demands on Billy Talent’s schedule, and the volume of enquiries we receive, we regret that we are unable to accept musical submissions.
- Can Billy Talent play my private function?
Although Billy Talent is flattered by requests from the community to play private functions, unfortunately due to the extremely hectic nature of their touring and recording schedule, Billy Talent is unable to be booked for private performances.
- Can Billy Talent dedicate a song or deliver a personal message at a concert?
As you can imagine each performance that Billy Talent gives is an extremely busy, complicated and unpredictable affair. Because of this, we are simply unable to arrange for song dedications or “shout outs” during a show. We hope that you understand.
- Can I request an autograph through BillyTalent.com?
Although this is a service that we would love to be able to offer the community in the future, at this time we are unable to provide autographed pictures, merchandise or arrange to have an item signed by Billy Talent. Please be sure to join the BillyTalent.com mailing list because if this policy changes, we will be sure to make an announcement via our newsletter.
- How do I get technical support for the site?
Having trouble with the site? Then email us at help@BillyTalent.com and let us know, in as much detail as possible, what you are experiencing. If you are getting a specific error message, please be sure to make note of it in your email or even better, include a screenshot of it. Please also let us know what browser and operating system you are using. (Not sure which browser or operating system you’re using? Then use this site to find out.) The more detail you provide us, the quicker we’ll be able to determine what is causing you trouble.
Prior to emailing help@BillyTalent.com, please try the following:
- Update your computer by downloading its latest operating system updates;
- Update your browser to its most recent release. Please note: Internet Explorer and Firefox are the preferred browsers for visiting BillyTalent.com and shopping in our Store;
- Clear your computer’s cache/browsing history;
- Reboot your computer.
- Where should I send my feedback or comments about the site?
We love to hear your feedback and ideas for the site. Just send us an email at help@BillyTalent.com with anything you’d like to share.